Stay Tuned with the BAF Events!
Volunteer Expectations and information
1. Dress appropriately for each event- represent yourself and the foundation professionally.
2. Be aware of your language and your behavior, all of our events are family oriented and we want to be respectful of others in all situations.
3. Approach event with the same responsibility and professionalism as your job, show up on time, be prepared with contact phone numbers and directions, stay until your task is complete.
4. Select event tasks that suit your personality, ask yourself, do you like to talk to strangers? Meet new people? Work on a team with others? Are you comfortable serving food? Lifting things? Etc.
5. As a Volunteer, you represent the Brazilian Arts Foundation. Be prepared with information, details and the confidence in knowing whom you represent.
6. Be realistic about the amount of time you are willing to commit to, if an event is three hours, plan on four, especially when it comes to the Festival.
8. Like us! Already involved? Already a fan? Already following us on twitter? Find us on Facebook (facebook.com/bafhouston) and Great Non-profits (greatnonprofits.org) and follow us on Twitter at bafhouston. Show your support by recommending us to your friends or writing a review for potential donors!
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com
or use the form below to contact us.