Capoeira Classes for Parents & Kids
Vamos Gingar Juntos! [Let’s Ginga together!]
Because we thrive when we enjoy each other’s presence while embracing diversity, history, art and education, we are creating a space for you and your family to enjoy capoeira together! Starting January 9th, we will have a class for Parents & Kids. We would love for this to be a space for you to connect further with your kids and appreciate a good challenge all at once!
Are you in? We hope so!
There are a few rules to this class you should be aware of:
- The class is open to as many members of the family as you want, as long as it involves parents and kids ages 2 to 14 years old. If you want your kids to join the class, they are welcome in the classes dedicated to kids only during the week. If two adults are interested in training, you are also welcome in the adult classes. The idea is that you will work the class with your children. To respect this principle, the instructor can’t dedicate time to children or adults alone.
- If you or your kid happen to be training capoeira with us, we have special pricing (single classes only) for you, however, this is not a class that replaces your kid’s or your adult class. To get the special pricing, you must be currently enrolled in capoeira classes. (See pricing below)
- Do you have a great big family? No problem! We hope the special pricing we are offering for families of 2+ will be great for you. If you have a family of 4+, please contact us for pricing options.
- The minimum number of people required to join this class is 2 (starting with a combination of a parent and a child)
- If you love the class, we would love for you to subscribe to our monthly payments below to enjoy a better price; single classes are also available.
- No experience is necessary and our first class is always free!
- The capoeira class for families is registration fee free and uniform is optional
To enjoy your first complementary class, we require that you register before joining the classroom.
Register online and you will be able to start the class right away. If you would prefer to register in person, please arrive 15 minutes early so we can get you started in no time and without disrupting the class.
More about Capoeira>> & Capoeira History>>