Stay Tuned with the BAF Events!
Brazilian Arts Foundation provides personalized, effective Portuguese lessons in a class setting to be determined based on the client’s request. Language instruction is delivered using a communicative-based method in order to stimulate the natural language learning process of the student, and provide the student with a solid base of useful vocabulary and communication skills in the target language.
Initial coursework and vocabulary will be applicable to situations client will encounter during relocation process, including, but not limited to: communication with service people (drivers, waiters, maids, etc.), interaction with bank tellers, grocers, doctors, retailers, and children’s teachers. Clients will be provided with opportunity to practice and become comfortable with the vocabulary needed for everyday situations.
The classes can be held individually or in group.
The strategies for Beginners:
- The student learns articles with nouns – images are used to help the memory.
- Learn stressed syllable
- Using keywords
- The students learn to make questions, and every class they practice the questions with new verbs and nouns that they learn.
- Writing is also very important.
- Every class the teacher has some illustrations for visual and conversation.
- The class is relaxed and fun for easy learning.
Dow Chemical Company, FloaTEC and HRT America Inc. If your company is interested in offering weekly Brazilian Portuguese classes for groups, please contact us with your questions at email@example.com, our team would love to hear from you.